Admission Rules (General)
1. Admission to various classes will be made on the recommendation of the admission committees constituted for the purpose under rules of H.P. University, Shimla.
2. Any gap of one year or more in the academic career of an applicant must be supported by documentary evidence / affidavit as a proof of his / her activities during the period of gap.
3. An applicant who has passed Intermediate from Hindi Sahitya Samelan, Allahabad or Prabhakar are not eligible for admission
4. The Principal reserve the right to disallow or cancel the admission.
5. The application form must be completed in all respects alongwith the following documents:
- i) Character certificate from the institution last attended.
- ii) Attested copies of detailed marks sheet of the previous examination passed.
- iii) Attested copy of matriculation / date of birth certificate.
- iv) Two identical recent passport size photographs of the candidate.
6. A student must produce original certificate at the time of admission.
7. Candidates coming from boards / universities other than H.P. board of school education, Dharamshala / H.P. University, Shimla; must submit migration certificate at the time of registrations to H.P. University.
8. Rules for admission are subject to change by H.P. University.
9. The admission of a student is liable to be cancelled in case he/ she furnishes incomplete / wrong / false information or concealment of facts. Disciplinary action may also be taken against such candidate.
10. Inspite of the eligibility for admission, the Principal, can refuse admission if the conduct of the student has not been up to the mark during previous years.
11. Those candidates who have passed 10+2 from NIOS,New Delhi will have to submit ORIGINAL certificates and migration certificate at the time of admission.